Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Design Studio Reflection.

This is week is the last week before the Final. Stressful? I don't lnow, I am expecting everything to go wrong, no sleep, and less time to eat.  Right now, I am in the process of  finializing my drwings. I'm hoping I could finish Tomorrow night that way I could print them out the next day wich is a thursday. I'm not sure if I'll accomplish that goal. I hope I will, but with so many obstacles it seems impossible to be honest. For example, this week we have to attend other class and do our homework as well. It's crazy!!!. I've been difigurized, I don't look the same, somehow I look older(this is not a joke). Also, my maturity level has reached the you need to party. I haven't been to one party since I've been in Higgins. Stessful Place!!! Back to work now.

THIS IS WHAT I'M WORKING ON!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment