Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Design Project Analysis


Bayyinah C Pierre
English
HMS 101
November 27th 2012.
Design Project Analysis.
Thesis: The title of my project should be: Never Ends Project. Without ever knowing it started on Nov 27th 2012 and will never end.  It started the first day of school, when our Professor, Brackett handed my studio-mates and I a rubric. In the rubric there was a due date. Little did I know that is was just a trick, some sort of a hook. The date marked was an illusion, it kept me from looking at how much rope I had been given to hang myself. “When will did project end?” became a dull question. My final project literally began the first day of class.
Page 1:


·         Intro/ developed thesis
·         First Rubric
·         Relation between the First rubric to the final model


Page 2:


·         First Project
·         Line drawing
·         Line drawings in rhino
·         Bass wood Model
·         First Review


Page3:


·         Collages
·         Rhino translation
·         Paper models
·         Aggregation System


Page4:


·         Populated Cube
·         27 sections
·         Lofted model


Page 5:


·         Study model
·         Ground plan
·         Site plan
·         Created Spaces.
 
·         Habitation
·         Layout/ scaling
·         Drawings and Materials
·         Final Model
·         Conclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment