Saturday, September 8, 2012

Worried

Hey fellow Bloggers, how are you guys today? Me? I'm okay for now, tired, frustrated, and worried. I miss my high school days, when I could watch tv all day on Saturdays. I miss it a lot. College life is no easy, I'm constantly stressed and I haven't had any time for myself, not even to paint my nails. It's hard to believe I officially became an architecture student  two weeks again, and I sleep really in the morning or late at night, whichever you want to call, I haven't pulled an all-nighter yet, meaning I sleep at least an hour before going to class. Insane right? To be frank, it's a Saturday Afternoon and I don't even have time to go shopping for clothes to wear on Monday, hey, I love to shop, who doesn't? Anyways I was supposed to wake up at 6 a.m. this morning to start doing work but it was raining so I decide to sleep in and I woke up at 11a.m. so now I'm five hours behind my schedule and huh? I don't know what's going to happen? So, take care!!!


Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment